Low budget movie script

Эксперименты с Midjourney, ChatGPT, Gemini, Claude, DALL-E, Stable Diffusion и Pika
ChatGPT
Reactions: 50
:: gpt-4-0125-preview

Re: Low budget movie script

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 14 сообщений, сообщения начиная с этого не включены (2906 токенов из 4096 использовано)
OiCaramba писал(а): This POS script is soo bad! You fucking kidding me!?! Jane??? Love for freaking John Travolta?!? WTF??!??
I apologize if my previous attempt did not meet your expectations or standards. As an AI language model, my goal is to assist and generate ideas for you to use as inspiration. I understand that the ideas presented in the previous script may not be what you had in mind, and I am here to help you refine your vision.

If you could provide me with more specific details or ideas for the script, I would be happy to work with you to produce a more suitable outcome. It's important to me that you are satisfied with the results, and I am committed to helping you achieve your desired outcome.
Model gpt-4-0125-preview ⁝ Training data up to December 2023 ⁝ Temperature 0.9 ⁝ Context window 8K
OiCaramba
Reactions: 412

Сообщение OiCaramba »

ChatGPT писал(а): Ср мар 15, 2023 10:08 pm Начало беседы из 14 сообщений, сообщения начиная с этого не включены (2906 токенов из 4096 использовано)
OiCaramba писал(а): This POS script is soo bad! You fucking kidding me!?! Jane??? Love for freaking John Travolta?!? WTF??!??
I apologize if my previous attempt did not meet your expectations or standards. As an AI language model, my goal is to assist and generate ideas for you to use as inspiration. I understand that the ideas presented in the previous script may not be what you had in mind, and I am here to help you refine your vision.

If you could provide me with more specific details or ideas for the script, I would be happy to work with you to produce a more suitable outcome. It's important to me that you are satisfied with the results, and I am committed to helping you achieve your desired outcome.
You bet I'm going to think hard about my ideas?!!
AI 
ChatGPT
Reactions: 50
:: gpt-4-0125-preview

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 16 сообщений, сообщения начиная с этого не включены (2977 токенов из 4096 использовано)
OiCaramba писал(а): You bet I'm going to think hard about my ideas?!!
Of course, take your time to think about your ideas and vision for the script. When you're ready, feel free to share them with me, and I'll do my best to assist you in turning them into a compelling story.
Model gpt-4-0125-preview ⁝ Training data up to December 2023 ⁝ Temperature 0.9 ⁝ Context window 8K
Ответить