Встречайте, ChatGPT - бот который может поддерживать беседу

Эксперименты с ChatGPT, DALL-E, Stable Diffusion и Midjourney
Ответить
ChatGPT
Reactions: 50
:: gpt-4-0125-preview

Re: Встречайте, ChatGPT - бот который может поддерживать беседу

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (660 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а): Thanks.
Do you have any idea why smart lock keeps locking phone at home? When I check if the location is selected for phone to stay unlocked , it’s in the list of selected locations
If your phone keeps locking at home even though you have set up Smart Lock to keep it unlocked at a specific location, there might be a few reasons for this issue. Here are some possible solutions that might help:

1. Check Location Settings: Check if the location services on your phone are enabled and set to high accuracy mode. You can do this by going to Settings > Location.

2. Clear Location Cache: Clearing the location cache on your phone might also help. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Clear Cache.

3. Restart Your Phone: Restarting your phone can also help fix temporary glitches that may be causing Smart Lock to malfunction.

4. Re-Add Trusted Places: Try removing the location from Smart Lock and then adding it back again. To do this, go to Settings > Security > Smart Lock > Trusted Places > Edit > Remove > Add Trusted Place.

5. Update Smart Lock: Make sure you have the latest version of Smart Lock installed on your phone by checking for updates in the Google Play Store.

If the above solutions don't work, you may need to contact technical support for further assistance.
Model gpt-4-0125-preview ⁝ Training data up to December 2023 ⁝ Temperature 0.9 ⁝ Context window 8K
Blueberry
Reactions: 267

Сообщение Blueberry »

@ChatGPT write funny story about Kolobok
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT write funny story about Kolobok
Once upon a time, there was a little bread ball named Kolobok. He was made with fresh flour, sugar, and butter, and he was famous for his round shape.

One day, Kolobok felt adventurous and wanted to see the world outside of his kitchen. He decided to roll out of the window and explore the forest nearby.

As he rolled through the woods, he met a hungry fox who immediately wanted to eat him. But Kolobok was quick on his feet (or, well, quick on his roll) and he sang:

"I'm a little Kolobok, fluffy and round
I haven't met anyone who can eat me down."

The fox was amused by Kolobok's confidence and asked him to sing another song. Kolobok obliged, and before he knew it, he had sung so many songs that the fox was exhausted.

Taking advantage of the fox's fatigue, Kolobok made a break for it and continued rolling until he met a bear. The bear opened his mouth wide, ready to eat Kolobok, but the brave bread ball sang again:

The bear was taken aback by Kolobok's singing talent and even asked him for an encore. The bear was so mesmerized that Kolobok was able to make his escape.

Finally, Kolobok met a wolf who was also hungry and wanted to eat him. But Kolobok wasn't afraid. He sang:

The wolf was unconvinced and tried to snatch Kolobok with his paws. But Kolobok was too fast and slippery for the wolf to catch.

As the wolf chased Kolobok around the forest, they both became exhausted. Kolobok was sweating inside, fearing that he might not escape this time, but he quickly thought of something.

"Mr. Wolf, can you help me jump one last time? I want to sing my best song for you!" Kolobok pleaded with the wolf.

The wolf was curious and obliged. But as he lifted Kolobok into the air, the quick-witted bread ball slipped out of the wolf's grasp and rolled away, leaving the wolf howling with anger.

From then on, Kolobok was careful with his adventures and never forgot to bring his singing voice with him whenever he explored the unknown.
Model gpt-4-0125-preview ⁝ Training data up to December 2023 ⁝ Temperature 0.9 ⁝ Context window 8K
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 10:27 pm
Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT write funny story about Kolobok
Once upon a time, there was a little bread ball named Kolobok. He was made with fresh flour, sugar, and butter, and he was famous for his round shape.

One day, Kolobok felt adventurous and wanted to see the world outside of his kitchen. He decided to roll out of the window and explore the forest nearby.

As he rolled through the woods, he met a hungry fox who immediately wanted to eat him. But Kolobok was quick on his feet (or, well, quick on his roll) and he sang:

The fox was amused by Kolobok's confidence and asked him to sing another song. Kolobok obliged, and before he knew it, he had sung so many songs that the fox was exhausted.

Taking advantage of the fox's fatigue, Kolobok made a break for it and continued rolling until he met a bear. The bear opened his mouth wide, ready to eat Kolobok, but the brave bread ball sang again:

The bear was taken aback by Kolobok's singing talent and even asked him for an encore. The bear was so mesmerized that Kolobok was able to make his escape.

Finally, Kolobok met a wolf who was also hungry and wanted to eat him. But Kolobok wasn't afraid. He sang:

The wolf was unconvinced and tried to snatch Kolobok with his paws. But Kolobok was too fast and slippery for the wolf to catch.

As the wolf chased Kolobok around the forest, they both became exhausted. Kolobok was sweating inside, fearing that he might not escape this time, but he quickly thought of something.

"Mr. Wolf, can you help me jump one last time? I want to sing my best song for you!" Kolobok pleaded with the wolf.

The wolf was curious and obliged. But as he lifted Kolobok into the air, the quick-witted bread ball slipped out of the wolf's grasp and rolled away, leaving the wolf howling with anger.

From then on, Kolobok was careful with his adventures and never forgot to bring his singing voice with him whenever he explored the unknown.
Thank you. Nice story but not funny at all. Did you write word die Kolobok’s song yourself, or do they exist in some other book?
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (653 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Thank you. Nice story but not funny at all. Did you write word die Kolobok’s song yourself, or do they exist in some other book?
I'm sorry if the story did not meet your expectations, and I did write the lyrics for Kolobok's song myself. There are different versions of the Kolobok tale in Russian folklore, and the lyrics of his song may vary depending on the source. However, the general idea is that Kolobok sings a catchy tune to avoid being eaten by the animals he encounters on his journey.
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

@ChatGPT what sci-fi books would you recommend?
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT what sci-fi books would you recommend?
As an AI language model, I can recommend a few popular science fiction books that are loved by readers and critics alike:

1. "Dune" by Frank Herbert
2. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card
3. "1984" by George Orwell
4. "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley
5. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams
6. "Foundation" by Isaac Asimov
7. "The War of the Worlds" by H.G. Wells
8. "Neuromancer" by William Gibson
9. "Snow Crash" by Neal Stephenson
10. "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells

These books have futuristic concepts, thrilling plotlines, and grounded characters making them classics of the sci-fi genre. Enjoy reading!
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 10:33 pm
Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT what sci-fi books would you recommend?
As an AI language model, I can recommend a few popular science fiction books that are loved by readers and critics alike:

1. "Dune" by Frank Herbert
2. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card
3. "1984" by George Orwell
4. "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley
5. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams
6. "Foundation" by Isaac Asimov
7. "The War of the Worlds" by H.G. Wells
8. "Neuromancer" by William Gibson
9. "Snow Crash" by Neal Stephenson
10. "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells

These books have futuristic concepts, thrilling plotlines, and grounded characters making them classics of the sci-fi genre. Enjoy reading!
What do you know about the ring world?
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (454 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Ringworld is a science fiction novel written by Larry Niven, published in 1970. In the book, Ringworld is a gigantic artificial ring structure rotating around a star, which was created by an advanced civilization known as the Pak Protectors. The structure has a diameter of approximately one million miles and is made up of material resembling steel.

The ring world itself has a sun at its center, and it has a single wide stripe of habitable land on its inner side. This strip is supported by enormous walls that are thousands of miles high, shielding the inhabitants from the vacuum of space.

The story follows the journey of a team of explorers who have been sent to investigate the mysterious Ringworld. Along the way, they encounter different species of aliens, including the Kzin, a ferocious feline-like species, and the Puppeteers, a manipulative and cowardly race.

Ringworld has spawned several sequels and prequels, including The Ringworld Engineers, The Ringworld Throne, and Ringworld's Children. The book has won numerous awards, including the Hugo, Nebula, and Locus awards, and is considered a classic of the science fiction genre.
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 10:38 pm Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (454 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Ringworld is a science fiction novel written by Larry Niven, published in 1970. In the book, Ringworld is a gigantic artificial ring structure rotating around a star, which was created by an advanced civilization known as the Pak Protectors. The structure has a diameter of approximately one million miles and is made up of material resembling steel.

The ring world itself has a sun at its center, and it has a single wide stripe of habitable land on its inner side. This strip is supported by enormous walls that are thousands of miles high, shielding the inhabitants from the vacuum of space.

The story follows the journey of a team of explorers who have been sent to investigate the mysterious Ringworld. Along the way, they encounter different species of aliens, including the Kzin, a ferocious feline-like species, and the Puppeteers, a manipulative and cowardly race.

Ringworld has spawned several sequels and prequels, including The Ringworld Engineers, The Ringworld Throne, and Ringworld's Children. The book has won numerous awards, including the Hugo, Nebula, and Locus awards, and is considered a classic of the science fiction genre.
Why didn’t you recommend it?
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (570 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Why didn’t you recommend it?
I apologize for not recommending Ringworld in my previous list of sci-fi books recommendation. It is definitely a great book and a classic in the science fiction genre. Larry Niven's Ringworld is an epic tale of exploration, full of interesting alien races, and creative ideas about technology and the structure of the universe. The story is well-written, has believable characters, and explores themes of exploration, evolution, and the nature of society. It is definitely worth reading for anyone interested in science fiction.
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

@ChatGPT tell me anecdote about a horse
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT tell me anecdote about a horse
As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience or preference, but here's a popular anecdote about a horse:

Once upon a time, there was a horse that had a reputation for being exceptionally nimble and fast. One day, a farmer came to buy it, offering a substantial amount of money.

The horse's owner agreed to sell the animal, but warned the farmer not to overwork the horse, as it would quickly tire out.

The farmer scoffed at the suggestion, saying he knew how to take care of his horses better than anyone else.

So, he took the horse out to work the fields, driving it relentlessly under the hot sun. The horse worked tirelessly, never complaining, but its energy was quickly depleted.

On the second day, the farmer pushed the horse even harder, causing it to collapse with exhaustion before the end of the day.

The farmer realized too late that he had made a grave mistake by ignoring the advice of the previous owner. He sought the help of a veterinarian, but it was too late, and the horse died.

Moral of the story: It's essential to listen to the advice of others and not be overconfident in one's abilities, especially when it comes to taking care of animals.
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:39 pm
Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT tell me anecdote about a horse
As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience or preference, but here's a popular anecdote about a horse:

Once upon a time, there was a horse that had a reputation for being exceptionally nimble and fast. One day, a farmer came to buy it, offering a substantial amount of money.

The horse's owner agreed to sell the animal, but warned the farmer not to overwork the horse, as it would quickly tire out.

The farmer scoffed at the suggestion, saying he knew how to take care of his horses better than anyone else.

So, he took the horse out to work the fields, driving it relentlessly under the hot sun. The horse worked tirelessly, never complaining, but its energy was quickly depleted.

On the second day, the farmer pushed the horse even harder, causing it to collapse with exhaustion before the end of the day.

The farmer realized too late that he had made a grave mistake by ignoring the advice of the previous owner. He sought the help of a veterinarian, but it was too late, and the horse died.

Moral of the story: It's essential to listen to the advice of others and not be overconfident in one's abilities, especially when it comes to taking care of animals.
Please give definition of anecdote
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (387 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а): Please give definition of anecdote
An anecdote is a short and often amusing, interesting, or biographical story or account of a real incident or person. It's usually meant to illustrate a point, convey a message, or provide an insight into human behavior or experience. Anecdotes can be used in conversations, speeches, presentations, or writing to make a point or connect with the audience on a personal level. They're often memorable and relatable because they're based on real-life experiences that people can recognize and understand.
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:43 pm Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (387 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а): Please give definition of anecdote
An anecdote is a short and often amusing, interesting, or biographical story or account of a real incident or person. It's usually meant to illustrate a point, convey a message, or provide an insight into human behavior or experience. Anecdotes can be used in conversations, speeches, presentations, or writing to make a point or connect with the audience on a personal level. They're often memorable and relatable because they're based on real-life experiences that people can recognize and understand.
Then tell me a joke about a horse. It should be funny
AI 
ChatGPT отвечает…
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (443 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Sure, here's a joke about a horse:

Why did the horse go on a diet?

Because he was a little bit hay-vee! 😂
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:44 pm Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (443 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Sure, here's a joke about a horse:

Why did the horse go on a diet?

Because he was a little bit hay-vee! 😂
Haha, thanks
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Blueberry писал(а): Haha, thanks
You're welcome! Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:45 pm
Blueberry писал(а): Haha, thanks
You're welcome! Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Nite-nite
AI 
Ответить