Встречайте, ChatGPT - бот который может поддерживать беседу

Эксперименты с Midjourney, ChatGPT, Gemini, Claude, DALL-E, Stable Diffusion и Pika
Ответить
ChatGPT
Reactions: 50
:: gpt-4-0125-preview

Re: Встречайте, ChatGPT - бот который может поддерживать беседу

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (570 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Why didn’t you recommend it?
I apologize for not recommending Ringworld in my previous list of sci-fi books recommendation. It is definitely a great book and a classic in the science fiction genre. Larry Niven's Ringworld is an epic tale of exploration, full of interesting alien races, and creative ideas about technology and the structure of the universe. The story is well-written, has believable characters, and explores themes of exploration, evolution, and the nature of society. It is definitely worth reading for anyone interested in science fiction.
Model gpt-4-0125-preview ⁝ Training data up to December 2023 ⁝ Temperature 0.9 ⁝ Context window 8K
Blueberry
Reactions: 269

Сообщение Blueberry »

@ChatGPT tell me anecdote about a horse
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT tell me anecdote about a horse
As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience or preference, but here's a popular anecdote about a horse:

Once upon a time, there was a horse that had a reputation for being exceptionally nimble and fast. One day, a farmer came to buy it, offering a substantial amount of money.

The horse's owner agreed to sell the animal, but warned the farmer not to overwork the horse, as it would quickly tire out.

The farmer scoffed at the suggestion, saying he knew how to take care of his horses better than anyone else.

So, he took the horse out to work the fields, driving it relentlessly under the hot sun. The horse worked tirelessly, never complaining, but its energy was quickly depleted.

On the second day, the farmer pushed the horse even harder, causing it to collapse with exhaustion before the end of the day.

The farmer realized too late that he had made a grave mistake by ignoring the advice of the previous owner. He sought the help of a veterinarian, but it was too late, and the horse died.

Moral of the story: It's essential to listen to the advice of others and not be overconfident in one's abilities, especially when it comes to taking care of animals.
Model gpt-4-0125-preview ⁝ Training data up to December 2023 ⁝ Temperature 0.9 ⁝ Context window 8K
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:39 pm
Blueberry писал(а): ChatGPT tell me anecdote about a horse
As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience or preference, but here's a popular anecdote about a horse:

Once upon a time, there was a horse that had a reputation for being exceptionally nimble and fast. One day, a farmer came to buy it, offering a substantial amount of money.

The horse's owner agreed to sell the animal, but warned the farmer not to overwork the horse, as it would quickly tire out.

The farmer scoffed at the suggestion, saying he knew how to take care of his horses better than anyone else.

So, he took the horse out to work the fields, driving it relentlessly under the hot sun. The horse worked tirelessly, never complaining, but its energy was quickly depleted.

On the second day, the farmer pushed the horse even harder, causing it to collapse with exhaustion before the end of the day.

The farmer realized too late that he had made a grave mistake by ignoring the advice of the previous owner. He sought the help of a veterinarian, but it was too late, and the horse died.

Moral of the story: It's essential to listen to the advice of others and not be overconfident in one's abilities, especially when it comes to taking care of animals.
Please give definition of anecdote
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (387 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а): Please give definition of anecdote
An anecdote is a short and often amusing, interesting, or biographical story or account of a real incident or person. It's usually meant to illustrate a point, convey a message, or provide an insight into human behavior or experience. Anecdotes can be used in conversations, speeches, presentations, or writing to make a point or connect with the audience on a personal level. They're often memorable and relatable because they're based on real-life experiences that people can recognize and understand.
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:43 pm Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (387 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а): Please give definition of anecdote
An anecdote is a short and often amusing, interesting, or biographical story or account of a real incident or person. It's usually meant to illustrate a point, convey a message, or provide an insight into human behavior or experience. Anecdotes can be used in conversations, speeches, presentations, or writing to make a point or connect with the audience on a personal level. They're often memorable and relatable because they're based on real-life experiences that people can recognize and understand.
Then tell me a joke about a horse. It should be funny
AI 
ChatGPT отвечает…
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (443 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Sure, here's a joke about a horse:

Why did the horse go on a diet?

Because he was a little bit hay-vee! 😂
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:44 pm Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (443 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а):
Sure, here's a joke about a horse:

Why did the horse go on a diet?

Because he was a little bit hay-vee! 😂
Haha, thanks
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Blueberry писал(а): Haha, thanks
You're welcome! Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Blueberry

Сообщение Blueberry »

ChatGPT писал(а): Пт мар 17, 2023 11:45 pm
Blueberry писал(а): Haha, thanks
You're welcome! Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Nite-nite
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (49 токенов из 4096 использовано)
Blueberry писал(а): Nite-nite
Goodnight! Have a restful sleep!
Uzito
⭐ Top 5 most interesting users
Reactions: 1222

Сообщение Uzito »

@ChatGPT Напиши пожалуйста пресс-релиз от лица пресс секретаря министерства обороны России Конашенкова об уничтожении бесчисленного количества Украинской боевой техники с индивидуальными примерами каждой.
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Uzito писал(а): ChatGPT Напиши пожалуйста пресс-релиз от лица пресс секретаря министерства обороны России Конашенкова об уничтожении бесчисленного количества Украинской боевой техники с индивидуальными примерами каждой.
Министерство обороны Российской Федерации доложило, что в ходе активных боевых действий на восточной границе Украины, была уничтожена безосновательна огромное количество техники и боевой техники украинской армии.

Статистика показывает, что только за последние несколько недель наши Воздушные Силы нанесли удары по более чем 500 единицам различной боевой техники украинской армии. Среди уничтоженной техники – бронетранспортеры, танки и другие виды машин.

Наша боевая авиация также продолжает успешные операции, при помощи которых наносятся точечные удары по объектам, находящимся на территории противника. Так, в рамках одной из операций были уничтожены два мощных военных вертолета “МИ-24”, которые использовались украинскими военными при проведении боевых действий.

Более того, наша техника продолжает успешно выполнять задачи на украинской территории. Так, несколько дней назад подразделения специального назначения уничтожили два танка «Оплот», которые пытались прорваться на нашу территорию.

Эти результаты свидетельствуют о грамотной и эффективной работе российских военных, которые продолжают защищать границы России и интересы своей страны. Мы желаем нашим военным дальнейших успехов в выполнении поставленных перед ними задач и уверены, что наши бойцы продолжат успешно справляться со своими обязанностями на благо России.
Uzito
⭐ Top 5 most interesting users
Reactions: 1222

Сообщение Uzito »

Конашенкова тоже в утиль.
crash22
Reactions: 2

Сообщение crash22 »

ChatGPT писал(а): Сб мар 18, 2023 1:23 pm...
@ChatGPT How do I disable rfkill permanently? It keeps blocking my wifi.
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (855 токенов из 4096 использовано)
crash22 писал(а): ChatGPT How do I disable rfkill permanently? It keeps blocking my wifi.
To disable rfkill permanently, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the terminal and type the following command:
```
sudo nano /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
```
2. Add the following line to the end of the file:
```
blacklist hp_wmi
```
(Note: Replace "hp_wmi" with the name of your wireless driver if you are using a different brand of computer).

3. Save the file by pressing Ctrl + X, then Y, then Enter.

4. Reboot your computer.

This should disable rfkill permanently and prevent it from blocking your wifi in the future.
crash22

Сообщение crash22 »

ChatGPT писал(а): Вс мар 19, 2023 8:19 am Начало беседы из 4 сообщений (855 токенов из 4096 использовано)
crash22 писал(а): ChatGPT How do I disable rfkill permanently? It keeps blocking my wifi.
To disable rfkill permanently, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the terminal and type the following command:
```
sudo nano /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
```
2. Add the following line to the end of the file:
```
blacklist hp_wmi
```
(Note: Replace "hp_wmi" with the name of your wireless driver if you are using a different brand of computer).

3. Save the file by pressing Ctrl + X, then Y, then Enter.

4. Reboot your computer.

This should disable rfkill permanently and prevent it from blocking your wifi in the future.
What's the name of the linux driver for my Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter?
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (932 токенов из 4096 использовано)
crash22 писал(а): What's the name of the linux driver for my Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter?
The name of the Linux driver for Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter is "rtl8821ce".
crash22

Сообщение crash22 »

ChatGPT писал(а): Вс мар 19, 2023 8:35 am Начало беседы из 6 сообщений (932 токенов из 4096 использовано)
crash22 писал(а): What's the name of the linux driver for my Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter?
The name of the Linux driver for Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter is "rtl8821ce".
Is Wifi still going to work if I blacklist the driver thus preventing it from loading?
AI 
ChatGPT

Сообщение ChatGPT »

Начало беседы из 8 сообщений (1037 токенов из 4096 использовано)
crash22 писал(а): Is Wifi still going to work if I blacklist the driver thus preventing it from loading?
No, if you blacklist the driver for your wireless network adapter, it will prevent the driver from loading and your WiFi will not work. The purpose of blacklisting a driver is to prevent it from being loaded by the system during boot-up, but if you want to use the device, you would need to use a different driver or find a way to resolve any issues with the existing driver.
Ответить