Игра: угадай фильм

Alex_L
Reactions: 202

Re: Игра: угадай фильм

Сообщение Alex_L »

gameon писал(а): Чт сен 14, 2023 1:40 pm
Alex_L писал(а): Чт сен 14, 2023 12:04 pm Фильм.
омайгод. Мой любимейший фильм, я его даже купила, смотрю периодически, My Cousin Vinny
В этом фильме каждую фразу можно цитировать.
Изображение

I think the f*ing thing is broken

My biological clock is ticking like this!

For me 6 times was a charm.

Let's try our best to to make it a simple in-and-out procedure.

Now, Mrs. Riley...And Only Mrs. Riley...

Now I Ask Ya: Would You Give A F--- What Kind Of Pants The Son Of A B---- Who Shot You Was Wearing?

You were serious about that?

I bet the Chinese food here is terrible.
Зазноба
Reactions: 2982

Сообщение Зазноба »

тут была тема про любимые фильмы, мы там про него писали
мне очень нравится вот эта часть Википедии про него

The film's director, Jonathan Lynn, has an English law degree from the University of Cambridge,[16] and lawyers have praised the accuracy of My Cousin Vinny's depiction of courtroom procedure and trial strategy,[17] with one stating that "[t]he movie is close to reality even in its details. Part of why the film has such staying power among lawyers is because, unlike, say, A Few Good Men, everything that happens in the movie could happen—and often does happen—at trial".[18] One legal textbook discusses the film in detail as an "entertaining [and] extremely helpful introduction to the art of presenting expert witnesses at trial for both beginning experts and litigators";[19] furthermore, criminal defenders, law professors, and other lawyers use the film to demonstrate rules of evidence, voir dire, relevance, and cross examination.[20][17][21][22]

Judge Richard Posner of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, one of the most prominent American federal judges of the late 20th century, praised My Cousin Vinny[23] as being:

particularly rich in practice tips: how a criminal defense lawyer must stand his ground against a hostile judge, even at the cost of exasperating the judge, because the lawyer's primary audience is the jury, not the judge; how cross-examination on peripheral matters can sow serious doubts about a witness's credibility; how props can be used effectively in cross-examination (the tape measure that demolishes one of the prosecution's eyewitnesses); how to voir dire, examine, and cross-examine expert witnesses; the importance of the Brady doctrine ... how to dress for a trial; contrasting methods of conducting a jury trial; and more.

In "Ten Things Every Trial Lawyer Could Learn From Vincent La Guardia Gambini", federal judge Joseph F. Anderson of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina praised Vinny's courtroom methods as "a textbook example" of Irving Younger's "Ten Commandments of Cross-Examination", and wrote that the film predicted the U.S. Supreme Court's 1999 decision Kumho Tire Co. v. Carmichael and its holding regarding the Daubert standard, which governs when expert witnesses can testify in U.S. federal trials. He concluded that Lynn and scriptwriter Dale Launer "have given our profession a wonderful teaching tool while producing a gem of a movie that gives the public at large renewed faith in the common law trial and the adversarial system as the best way to determine the truth and achieve justice".[24] In a 2019 decision, Merrick Garland, then the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, wrote "In 1992, Vincent Gambini taught a master class in cross-examination.", and further extensively quoted from a cross-examination scene in the film.[25]

John Marshall Law School professor Alberto Bernabe wrote that "Vinny is terrible at the things we do teach in law school, but very good at the things we don't":[26]

[How to] interview clients, to gather facts, to prepare a theory of a case, to negotiate, to know when to ask a question and when to remain quiet, to cross examine a witness forcefully (but with charm) in order to expose the weaknesses in their testimony

United States Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia cited My Cousin Vinny as an example of the principle that a client can choose his own lawyer,[27] but United States Senator John Kennedy told District Court nominee Matthew S. Petersen that having seen the film did not qualify one to be a federal judge during his failed 2017 confirmation hearing.[28] The authors of Reel Justice: The Courtroom Goes to the Movies (2006) gave the film its highest rating along with several films based on real trials, such as Judgment at Nuremberg and Breaker Morant.[29] In 2008 the ABA Journal ranked the film #3 on its list of the "25 Greatest Legal Movies",[13] and in 2010 ranked Pesci's character as #12 on its list of "The 25 Greatest Fictional Lawyers (Who Are Not Atticus Finch)".[30]
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. (c)
gameon
Reactions: 99

Сообщение gameon »

Зазноба писал(а): Чт сен 14, 2023 3:55 pm тут была тема про любимые фильмы, мы там про него писали
мне очень нравится вот эта часть Википедии про него

The film's director, Jonathan Lynn, has an English law degree from the University of Cambridge,[16] and lawyers have praised the accuracy of My Cousin Vinny's depiction of courtroom procedure and trial strategy,[17] with one stating that "[t]he movie is close to reality even in its details. Part of why the film has such staying power among lawyers is because, unlike, say, A Few Good Men, everything that happens in the movie could happen—and often does happen—at trial".[18] One legal textbook discusses the film in detail as an "entertaining [and] extremely helpful introduction to the art of presenting expert witnesses at trial for both beginning experts and litigators";[19] furthermore, criminal defenders, law professors, and other lawyers use the film to demonstrate rules of evidence, voir dire, relevance, and cross examination.[20][17][21][22]

Judge Richard Posner of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, one of the most prominent American federal judges of the late 20th century, praised My Cousin Vinny[23] as being:

particularly rich in practice tips: how a criminal defense lawyer must stand his ground against a hostile judge, even at the cost of exasperating the judge, because the lawyer's primary audience is the jury, not the judge; how cross-examination on peripheral matters can sow serious doubts about a witness's credibility; how props can be used effectively in cross-examination (the tape measure that demolishes one of the prosecution's eyewitnesses); how to voir dire, examine, and cross-examine expert witnesses; the importance of the Brady doctrine ... how to dress for a trial; contrasting methods of conducting a jury trial; and more.

In "Ten Things Every Trial Lawyer Could Learn From Vincent La Guardia Gambini", federal judge Joseph F. Anderson of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina praised Vinny's courtroom methods as "a textbook example" of Irving Younger's "Ten Commandments of Cross-Examination", and wrote that the film predicted the U.S. Supreme Court's 1999 decision Kumho Tire Co. v. Carmichael and its holding regarding the Daubert standard, which governs when expert witnesses can testify in U.S. federal trials. He concluded that Lynn and scriptwriter Dale Launer "have given our profession a wonderful teaching tool while producing a gem of a movie that gives the public at large renewed faith in the common law trial and the adversarial system as the best way to determine the truth and achieve justice".[24] In a 2019 decision, Merrick Garland, then the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, wrote "In 1992, Vincent Gambini taught a master class in cross-examination.", and further extensively quoted from a cross-examination scene in the film.[25]

John Marshall Law School professor Alberto Bernabe wrote that "Vinny is terrible at the things we do teach in law school, but very good at the things we don't":[26]

[How to] interview clients, to gather facts, to prepare a theory of a case, to negotiate, to know when to ask a question and when to remain quiet, to cross examine a witness forcefully (but with charm) in order to expose the weaknesses in their testimony

United States Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia cited My Cousin Vinny as an example of the principle that a client can choose his own lawyer,[27] but United States Senator John Kennedy told District Court nominee Matthew S. Petersen that having seen the film did not qualify one to be a federal judge during his failed 2017 confirmation hearing.[28] The authors of Reel Justice: The Courtroom Goes to the Movies (2006) gave the film its highest rating along with several films based on real trials, such as Judgment at Nuremberg and Breaker Morant.[29] In 2008 the ABA Journal ranked the film #3 on its list of the "25 Greatest Legal Movies",[13] and in 2010 ranked Pesci's character as #12 on its list of "The 25 Greatest Fictional Lawyers (Who Are Not Atticus Finch)".[30]
Зазя, ты заработалась. Пора на отдых! LOL Или фильм посмотри, уже. Я в субботу только до него опять доползу, жизнь интенсивная началась опять...
Зазноба

Сообщение Зазноба »

я этот фильм наизусть знаю
причем тут "посмотри" не поняла
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. (c)
gameon

Сообщение gameon »

Alex_L писал(а): Чт сен 14, 2023 3:46 pm
gameon писал(а): Чт сен 14, 2023 1:40 pm

омайгод. Мой любимейший фильм, я его даже купила, смотрю периодически, My Cousin Vinny
В этом фильме каждую фразу можно цитировать.
Изображение

I think the f*ing thing is broken

My biological clock is ticking like this!

For me 6 times was a charm.

Let's try our best to to make it a simple in-and-out procedure.

Now, Mrs. Riley...And Only Mrs. Riley...

Now I Ask Ya: Would You Give A F--- What Kind Of Pants The Son Of A B---- Who Shot You Was Wearing?

You were serious about that?

I bet the Chinese food here is terrible.
A представь, наши любимые друзья, как оказалось, не смотрели этот фильм (местные). Причем, узнали мы так - пришли в гости, хозяйка, да, мол, кстати, я тут прикупила grits, так, может, вам надо, мы, мол, покупаем только stone ground в NC. Я тут же - а как вы ее любите, regular, creamy, or al dente. Она - well, regular, I guess (так и сказала), после чего я спросила, ты, мол, чтолЕ, кина не знаешь????
gameon

Сообщение gameon »

поставлю свое любимое, догадывайтесь!
Вложения
photo.jpeg
photo.jpeg (37.1 КБ) 757 просмотров
Зазноба

Сообщение Зазноба »

Birdcage
2 Изображение
Alex_L

Сообщение Alex_L »

gameon писал(а): Чт сен 14, 2023 4:57 pm поставлю свое любимое, догадывайтесь!
Мое тоже любимое.
Albert, you pierced the toast, so what?!
1 Изображение
lizacat
Reactions: 1405

Сообщение lizacat »

Обожаю "Birdcage"!
I will not apologize
Alex_L

Сообщение Alex_L »

Фильм
Изображение
gameon

Сообщение gameon »

Зазноба писал(а): Чт сен 14, 2023 4:59 pm Birdcage
Ну, какая ты!!! :good:

я слооооожный кадр поставила LOL

Малаdeц!!!
1 Изображение
Alexander Troyansky
Reactions: 645

Сообщение Alexander Troyansky »

assassello писал(а): Вс сен 10, 2023 6:45 pm
lizacat писал(а): Сб сен 09, 2023 8:41 am Новенький - 2 сезон заканчивается; книги правда перервалиf2.jpg
Foundation. Еще не смотрел, в закладках.

Книги прочел все в молодости, Азимов рулит. :)
я это гумно посмотреть таки не смог, хотя и пытался до 5-й серии первого сезона, даже не смотря на то, что Император - хорош. Для такой монументальной истории сериал имеет каких-то 7.5/10. Фанаты трилогии реально обиделись и я их понимаю
Alex_L

Сообщение Alex_L »

Шо, всё?
lizacat

Сообщение lizacat »

ок
1-jpg.jpeg
1-jpg.jpeg (72.6 КБ) 670 просмотров
1 Изображение 1 Изображение
I will not apologize
Alex_L

Сообщение Alex_L »

lizacat писал(а): Чт сен 21, 2023 5:29 pm ок
1-jpg.jpeg
Вкусно ест, хорошо я уже позавтракал :)
Фильм "Девчата"
1 Изображение
lizacat

Сообщение lizacat »

Кино
25298_5.jpg
25298_5.jpg (46.77 КБ) 625 просмотров
I will not apologize
Alex_L

Сообщение Alex_L »

lizacat писал(а): Пт сен 22, 2023 11:26 am Кино

25298_5.jpg
Это не смотрел. Про писателя наверное
lizacat

Сообщение lizacat »

Alex_L писал(а): Пт сен 22, 2023 2:19 pm
lizacat писал(а): Пт сен 22, 2023 11:26 am Кино

25298_5.jpg
Это не смотрел. Про писателя наверное
Так как никто больше не играет..... The French Dispatch (Французский вестник).

Wes Anderson - отличен (кроме Город астероидов - :bad: )
I will not apologize
lizacat

Сообщение lizacat »

Киношка (Halloween скоро.....)
yBN8oRbCiWPVq8Ygnj2tCn-1200-80.jpg
yBN8oRbCiWPVq8Ygnj2tCn-1200-80.jpg (50.3 КБ) 450 просмотров
I will not apologize
Alexander Troyansky
Reactions: 645

Сообщение Alexander Troyansky »

Alexander Troyansky писал(а): Пт сен 15, 2023 6:23 am
assassello писал(а): Вс сен 10, 2023 6:45 pm
Foundation. Еще не смотрел, в закладках.

Книги прочел все в молодости, Азимов рулит. :)
я это гумно посмотреть таки не смог, хотя и пытался до 5-й серии первого сезона, даже не смотря на то, что Император - хорош. Для такой монументальной истории сериал имеет каких-то 7.5/10. Фанаты трилогии реально обиделись и я их понимаю
Я плакал-кололся, но таки съел кактус и посмотрел все два сезона и должен признать, что второй получился лучше. На мой взгляд.
Ответить